TEEN FREESKI CAMPS
All Mountain Teen Freeski Camps are for the teenagers who you might be struggling to keep up with, but also the ones you want to keep learning. We recognise that teenagers want to be treated differently to children. But that doesn’t mean they’re too old for ski school.
Our Teen Camps place an emphasis on fun and giving teenagers the skills to ski safely on all terrain, in all snow conditions so they can explore the mountain responsibly. Teen Camps are run during the main holiday periods or by special request. They are for Level 7, 8 and 9 skiers only.
All Mountain Teen Freeski Camps feature:
- Maximum of 6 Skiers per Group – Group dynamic whilst giving each child the attention they need.
- Ages 13 – 17 – Designed for teenagers, not kids.
- Fun and Friendly British Instructors – No language barriers.
- All Mountain Skiing – Camps will explore all aspects of the mountain, using different terrain and features.
- Lift-line Priority – Use ski school lift-priority lanes with the instructor and beat the queues.
Teen Freeski Camp Prices
|2 Days x 3 Hours||£139|
|3 Days x 3 Hours||£204|