PRIVATE SKI LESSONS
Private Ski Lessons are completely tailored to your specific needs, allowing you to make the most of every minute of your time on the slopes in Morzine, Les Get and Avoriaz. Maybe you want to improve your technique? Boost your confidence? Find the quietest slopes? Seek the best powder? Or break up your days in the finest restaurants? Whatever your goals, your instructor will help you achieve it and ensure you have the best ski school experience possible.
You’ll benefit from our depth of experience, knowledge of modern skiing techniques and ability to coach you to achieve the best results. Private ski lessons offer a no compromise approach to your learning. We’ll establish your goals and help you make the most out of your time on snow. With our help, you can achieve your full potential. All our instructors have lift queue priority, so you never have to worry about queuing more than a few minutes in a lesson with All Mountain Snowsports.
We offer private ski lessons of any duration, from 1 to 6 hours (full day) and from 1 to 6 people. We cater for any ability from 3 years of age. There are no fixed times for private lessons, it just depends on availability at the time of booking. We strongly suggest a minimum of a two hour lesson when available (except for children under 5 years of age).
All Mountain Private Ski Lessons feature:
- Full Attention – Your own instructor, without compromise.
- Personal Goal-Setting – Tailor-made tuition on your terms.
- Fun and Friendly British Instructors – Great company and engaging conversation in your own language.
- Fully Flexible – Any time of day, any day of the week (including weekends).
- Lift-line Priority – Use ski school lift-priority lanes with your instructor and beat the queues.
- Local Knowledge – Our instructors return to Morzine, Lets Gets and Avoriaz year after year.
- Video Feedback – On request, please advise us in advance.
Private Ski Lesson Prices
|1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
NB. During weeks commencing 24/12/2017, 31/12/2017, 11/02/2017, 18/02/2018, 25/03/2018 and 01/04/2018 we only provide Private Ski Lessons for a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 6, and only for a maximum of 2 hours.